The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is a state-wise online application form that is used for various transportation services in India. The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website provides online application forms for all states in India, as well as a list of required documents and fees.
So basically the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an online application form that allows individuals to apply for a driver’s license in India. The application process is simple and straightforward, and it can be completed in just a few minutes.
Once the form is submitted, the applicant will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to schedule an appointment for the driving test. The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is available in all states of India, and it is valid for both new and renewed driver’s licenses.
- 1 About Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- 1.1 Driver’s License Eligibility For Sarathi Parivahan
- 1.2 Who Can Apply For Driving License In India?
- 1.3 How To Print/Download The DL From Sarathi Parivahan Seva?
- 1.4 How To Cancel DL Test Slot At Sarathi Parivahan Seva?
- 1.5 Learner Driving License At Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- 1.6 Apply Sarathi Parivahan DL
- 1.7 How To Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online
- 1.8 Slot Book Online At Sarathi Parivahan
- 1.9 Sarthi Parivahan License Application Status Online
- 1.10 How To Issue An Expired Learning License?
- 1.11 How To Cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
- 1.12 Apply For A Conductor License At Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
- 1.13 Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
- 1.14 Fee Payment On Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- 1.15 Sarathi Application Fee Status
- 1.16 FAQs: Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State
- 1.17 Final Thoughts
About Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa application has been initiated by the Road Transport and Highways Ministries with an aim to digitise the working conditions of Road Transport Offices. It is delivered to citizens for getting their work done related to licences, like the issue of a New Learner Licence, View Driving License from DigiLocker, etc. Users can also download, view or upload their licence in DigiLocker using this application.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa provides the following services:
- Learner Driving License
- Driving license
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- Appointment for Dl related
- Documents upload
- DL fee submission
- Application Status
- Search driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- Withdraw your service
Driver’s License Eligibility For Sarathi Parivahan
In order to proceed with the application process for a driving license in India, you need to know the eligibility criteria which are as follows:
|MCWG (Motorcycle without Gear)||Applicant should have attained the age of 16 and if he/she is less than 18 years then the consent of parents/guardian must be required.|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||For such type applicants must have attained the age of 18 years.|
|Commercial License for transportation||Applicant must have completed 18 years of age and must hold an LMV license.|
Who Can Apply For Driving License In India?
In India, a person must be 18 years of age or above to apply for a driving license. The process for applying for a license differs between states, but generally, an applicant must first obtain a learner’s permit by passing a written exam on traffic rules and regulations.
Once the permit is obtained, the applicant must then pass a driving test before being issued a license. For commercial vehicles, the minimum age is 21 years, and applicants must also pass a physical exam to ensure that they are physically fit to drive.
In addition, all applicants must have their vision checked before being issued a license. Those with poor vision may be required to wear corrective lenses while driving.
How To Print/Download The DL From Sarathi Parivahan Seva?
Now, we will show you how to print or download your driving license (DL) from Sarathi Parivahan Seva. This is a very easy process and should take only a few minutes. First, we will show you how to print the DL and then we will show you how to download it as a PDF file. Let’s get started!
Printing Your Driving License from Sarathi Parivahan Seva
1. Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Seva at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
2. On the homepage, you will see a login form. Enter your username and password to log in.
3. After logging in, you will be redirected to the dashboard. On the dashboard, you will see an option to “Print License”. Click on it.
4. On the next page, you will see your driving license information along with a preview of the license itself. To print the license, click on the “Print” button at the bottom of the page.
5. Your browser will now open a new tab with the print preview of your driving license. Check the preview and then click on the “Print” button to print your license.
And that’s it! You have now successfully printed your driving license from Sarathi Parivahan Seva.
Downloading Your Driving License as a PDF from Sarathi Parivahan Seva:
1. Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Seva at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
2. On the homepage, you will see a login form. Enter your username and password to log in.
3. After logging in, you will be redirected to the dashboard. On the dashboard, you will see an option to “Download License”. Click on it.
4. On the next page, you will see your driving license information along with a preview of the license itself. To download the license, click on the “Download” button at the bottom of the page.
5. Your browser will now open a new tab with the PDF version of your driving license. Save the PDF file to your computer and print it out whenever you need it.
And that’s it! You have now successfully downloaded your driving license as a PDF from Sarathi Parivahan Seva.
How To Cancel DL Test Slot At Sarathi Parivahan Seva?
Sarathi Parivahan Seva is an online portal for booking driving license test slots. It offers a convenient way to book a test slot without having to visit the regional transport office (RTO).
However, there may be times when you need to cancel your test slot. In this article, we will show you how to cancel a DL Test Slot at Sarathi Parivahan Seva.
If you have booked a driving license test slot at Sarathi Parivahan Seva and need to cancel it, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Seva at https://sarathiparisksha.org/.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Cancel Slot’ button under the ‘Driving License Test Slot Booking’ section.
3. A new page will open where you will be required to enter your application number and date of birth.
4. After entering the details, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
5. On the next page, select the reason for cancellation from the drop-down menu and click on the ‘Cancel Slot’ button.
Note: There is no refund for the cancellation of the driving license test slot.
Learner Driving License At Sarathi Parivahan Portal
A learner’s license of an application for a driving license, the licensing authority is issued to an applicant who satisfies the Prescribed Authority that he/she fulfillment the conditions laid down in rule 3 of CMV rules, 1989 and he/she has acquired adequate knowledge of road signs, and, if satisfied that the traffic signals, and speed limits.
The application for LL shall be made in Form 2 to the licensing authority along with required fees as specified in rule 81 of CMV rules and specified documents. The application shall be accompanied by a passport size photograph affixed thereon duly signed by the applicant across the left margin in full.
The application shall be accompanied by a self-declaration as to physical fitness in Form 1A as specified in rule 14. On receipt of an application for a learner’s license, the licensing authority, if satisfied that the applicant fulfills all conditions laid down under rule 3, shall issue him a learner’s license in Form 7 within thirty days from the date of receipt of such application along with valid prescribed fees.
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Up to 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Up to 200 KB|
Provided that where any information furnished by the applicant at the time of applying for a grant or renewal of a driving license is found incorrect or false, such driving license shall be suspended forthwith for six months for the first offense and one year for a second offense committed within three years of the commission of the first offense and the driving license shall be canceled for the third offense committed within three years of the commission of the first offense.
Provided further that no order for suspension or cancellation of a driving license shall be passed without giving an opportunity of being heard to the holder of such license.
The learner’s license shall remain valid for six months from the date of issue: Provided that a person who holds a learner’s license may, on expiry thereof, renew the same by making an application in Form 2 and on payment of fee as specified in rule 81.
On receipt of an application for renewal of a learner’s license, the licensing authority, if satisfied that the applicant fulfills all conditions laid down under rule 3, shall issue him a learner’s license in Form 7 within thirty days from the date of receipt of such application along with valid prescribed fees.
List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
Apply Sarathi Parivahan DL
You can now apply for Sarathi Parivahan DL. This service allows you to get a driving license without having to visit the RTO office. All you need is an internet-connected device and your Aadhaar card. Now, we will walk you through the process of applying for a Sarathi Parivahan DL.
To apply for a Sarathi Parivahan DL, go to the official website and click on the Apply Online link. On the next page, select Driving License from the list of services offered. You will be redirected to the application form.
Fill in the required details such as your personal information, address, etc. Upload your photograph and signature. Make sure you have a valid email ID and mobile number, as you will need them to complete the application process.
Once you have filled in all the required details, review them and submit the form. You will then be given a unique application number. Note down this number and keep it safe for future reference.
You will now need to pay the application fee using a credit/debit card or net banking. Once the payment is successful, you will be able to print out the confirmation page.
The last step is to visit the nearest RTO office with all the required documents and submit the application form. You will then be given a date for your driving test. Once you have cleared the test, you will be issued a driving license. Congratulations! You can now legally drive a vehicle on Indian roads.
How To Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online
Sarathi Parivahan LL is an online service that allows you to apply for a driving license or renew an existing one. In this section, we will show you how to apply for a license using Sarathi Parivahan LL. Keep in mind that you will need a computer with internet access and a printer to complete the application process. Let’s get started!
Sarathi Parivahan LL is a website maintained by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. The site provides an online application form for those who wish to apply for a driving license or renew an existing one. The process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes.
First, you will need to create an account on the Sarathi Parivahan LL website. To do this, click on the “Sign Up” button and enter your personal details such as name, email address, and mobile number. Once you have registered, you will be given a user ID and password.
Next, log in to your account using your user ID and password. Once you are logged in, you will see the main menu. Click on the “Apply for License” option.
On the next page, you will be asked to select the type of license you wish to apply for. Choose the appropriate option and click on the “Submit” button.
Now, you will need to fill out the application form. Enter all the required information such as your name, address, date of birth, etc. Once you have completed the form, click on the “Submit” button.
You will now be redirected to a payment page. Make the required payment and wait for the confirmation message. Once you have received the message, print it out and keep it safe as it will be required at the time of taking the driving test.
Slot Book Online At Sarathi Parivahan
You can directly book a slot after uploading your documents, otherwise, you must follow the steps below:
- Explore the Sarathi parivahan portal.
- Select the LL test slot booking option under the appointment tab.
- On the next page, you will need to enter your Application Number, DOB and the verification code appears on your screen.
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile number and email address (submitted during the application) which must be entered into the space provided upon submission.
- The test slot booking calendar will then appear on your screen.
- Slots are available for booking on the dates marked in green color. Red-colored days are not available for slot booking and the ones in blue are for holidays.
- You need to select the preferred time period from the list after selecting the date.
- As soon as you confirm the test slot booking, the acknowledgment slip for the same will appear on your screen. You will need to take a printout of it.
- All completed stages will appear on your dashboard after you complete all such steps.
Sarthi Parivahan License Application Status Online
Once you have applied for a Sarthi Parivahan license, you can easily check the status of your application online. All you need is your application number and date of birth. Simply visit the Sarthi Parivahan website and enter your details into the relevant fields.
Within a few seconds, you will be able to see whether your application has been approved or not. If you have any further queries, you can also contact the Sarthi Parivahan helpline for assistance.
Checking the status of your license application online is quick and easy, so there is no need to worry about whether your license has been approved or not.
- To check the status of your Sarthi Parivahan license application online, you will need to log in to the official website using your application ID and date of birth.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the status of your application and any additional information that may be required.
- If your application is successful, you will be able to print out your license and take it to a Sarthi Parivahan outlet to get started with your new service.
If you have any questions about your application or the online process, you can contact the Sarthi Parivahan customer service team for assistance.
How To Issue An Expired Learning License?
If your learning license has expired, you will need to reapply for a new one. The process is similar to applying for an original license, but there are a few additional steps that you will need to take.
- First, you will need to provide proof of identity and residency.
- You will also need to show that you have completed a driving education course if you are under 18 years of age.
- In addition, you will need to pass a written exam and a road test.
- Once you have met all of the requirements, you will be issued a new learning license.
- Remember, it is illegal to drive without a valid license, so make sure that you apply for a new one as soon as your old one expires.
How To Cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
If you need to cancel your LL Test Slot Booking on Sarathi Parivahan, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- First, log into your account on the Sarathi Parivahan website.
- Next, click on the ‘My Transactions’ link.
- Then, find the transaction for your LL Test Slot Booking and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Finally, confirm that you want to cancel the booking by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully cancel your LL Test Slot Booking on Sarathi Parivahan.
Apply For A Conductor License At Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
You must have a conductor license if you want to drive a bus in India. The process of obtaining a conductor license is not difficult, but it can be time-consuming. Now, we will walk you through the process of applying for a conductor license at the Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal. We will also provide information on the fees associated with obtaining this license.
The first step in applying for a conductor license is to create an account on the Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal. Once you have created an account, you will need to log in and click on the “Apply for License” link. On the next page, you will need to select “Conductor License” from the drop-down menu.
Once you have selected “Conductor License”, you will be taken to the application form. Here, you will need to provide personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, etc. You will also need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph.
After you have completed the application form, you will need to pay the application fee. The application fee for a conductor license is Rs. 200/-. You can pay the application fee online or offline.
Once you have paid the application fee, you will need to schedule an appointment for the licensing exam. The exam will be conducted by the Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal. After you have passed the exam, you will be issued a conductor license.
The conductor license is valid for a period of five years. After the five-year period, you will need to renew your license. The renewal fee for a conductor license is Rs. 100/-.
Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
Sarthi Parivahan is an important initiative by the Government of India to streamline the process of getting a driving license. The Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test is a great way to familiarize yourself with the process and ensure that you are well-prepared for the real thing.
The mock test is divided into four sections, each of which covers a different aspect of the driving test.
In the first section, you will be asked questions about road signs and regulations. This section will help you learn about the various road signs and markings that you will need to know in order to safely navigate Indian roads.
The second section covers basic vehicle maintenance, such as checking your lights and tires. This section is important in order to ensure that your vehicle is in good working condition before you take it out on the road.
The third section covers basic driving skills, such as turning and parallel parking. This section is designed to help you practice the skills that you will need to pass the driving test.
Finally, the fourth section covers advanced driving skills, such as emergency braking and skid control. This section is designed to help you prepare for more difficult driving conditions that you may encounter on the road.
By taking the Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test, you can ensure that you are fully prepared for the driving test and that you have the skills necessary to safely navigate Indian roads.
Fee Payment On Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
If you are looking to pay your vehicle registration fees online, Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is the website for you! This website allows you to pay your fees for driving licenses, registration of vehicles, and more.
In this section, we will discuss how to use Sarathi Parivahan Sewa to pay your fees. We will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to use the website. Let’s get started!
The first step is to visit the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website. Once you are on the homepage, you will see an option to “Pay Fees Online”. Click on this option.
On the next page, you will be asked to select the type of fee that you would like to pay. For this example, we would choose “Vehicle Registration Fee”. After making your selection, click on the “Proceed” button.
On the next page, you will be asked to enter your vehicle registration number. Enter your number and click on the “Search” button.
On the next page, you will see your vehicle’s registration details. Verify that everything is correct and then click on the “Pay Now” button.
On the next page, you will be asked to enter your payment details. Enter your information and click on the “Pay” button.
After your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt. Print or save this receipt for your records. That’s it! You have now successfully paid your vehicle registration fee online using Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
Sarathi Application Fee Status
How to check the status of your Sarathi application fee? This is a question that many people have been asking for the last few days. The government has made it mandatory for all citizens to link their Aadhaar card with the Sarathi account. We will provide you with all the information you need to check the status of your application fee.
The Sarathi application fee is Rs.75 for Indian citizens and $5 for NRIs. The government has notified me that the last date to submit the Sarathi application form is December 31, 2017. After this date, the fee will be increased to Rs.150 for Indian citizens and $10 for NRIs.
To check the status of your Sarathi application fee, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). On the homepage, you will see an option to ‘Check Aadhaar/ Bank Account Linking Status’. Click on this option and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. You will then see the current status of your linking request.
If you have not yet linked your Aadhaar number with the Sarathi account, we urge you to do so at the earliest. Linking your Aadhaar number will not only make it easier for you to check the status of your application fee but also help in preventing any kind of fraud or misuse of your account.
FAQs: Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State
Q: What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
A: Sarathi Parivahan is an application that has been initiated by the Road Transport and Highways Ministries in order to digitize the working conditions of Road Transport Offices.
It is delivered to citizens so that they can get their work done related to licences, like the issue of a New Learner Licence, View Driving License from DigiLocker, etc. Users can also download, view or upload their licence in DigiLocker using this application.
Q: What are the benefits of using Sarathi Parivahan?
It enables various services, such as new licence issuance, renewal of licence, duplicate licence issuance, addition of new class of vehicles to an existing licence, grant of a permanent licence, and modification of personal details in a licence.
The applicant can track the status of their application online. It provides a single-window interface to various stakeholders, such as vehicle owners, enforcement authorities, driving schools, and licensing authorities.
Q: How can I use Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
A: You can use Sarathi Parivahan Sewa by following these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Parivahan Sewa-Sarathi.
2. Enter your personal details, such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, etc.
3. Choose the type of service you require.
4. Fill out the application form and submit it.
The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State is a renowned organization that works toward helping the citizens of India with their transportation needs. We hope you enjoyed this article on the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State. The organization works with different state governments to help them with their transportation needs.
The organization also provides various other services such as driver training, license renewal, vehicle registration, etc. The organization has helped many people in getting their driving licenses and also helped them renew their licenses on time.
The organization has also been working hard to improve the quality of life of the citizens of India by providing them with better transportation facilities.
The information provided is a valuable resource for understanding the inner workings of this government organization and how it can benefit citizens in India. Please share this article with your friends and followers, and be sure to check back soon for more informative posts from our blog.