The Maharashtra direct benefit transfer (Mahadbt) is an official program of the Maharashtra government. There are various types of scholarships available on the website for Maharashtra students. These scholarships can be used for various courses and departments. The article will provide detailed information on scholarships. You can check the Mahadbt Registration 2022 information online.
Mahadbt Portal 2022
More information about the scholarship – The registration process for the scholarship for the session 2020-21 has begun. Scholarship applicants who are eligible may apply. The deadline to apply for the online scholarship is 31st August 2022. Once that date passes, access to the online portal will be discontinued.
Maharashtra will offer a total of 38 post-matric scholarships under 8 departments. All scholarship notifications are published on the scholarship’s official website.
|Scheme||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Portal||MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Last Date To Apply For Scholarship||31 January 2022|
|Who Can Apply?||Students who have passed the 10th examination|
|Scholarship Providing Departments||Mentioned Above|
|Scholarship for ST Students||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ) – It comes under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department|
|Scholarship for OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students||Post Matric Scholarship to OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students – Its comes under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department|
The following important dates apply to scholarships:
- Mahadbt scholarship deadline for 2020-21 session – 3rd December 2020
- Mahhadbt scholarship deadline for session 2020-21 – 31 August 2022.
Mahadbt Registration online 2022
General outlook of Mahadbt scholarship – Mahadbt scholarship has various departments. Each department offers a specific number of scholarships:
- 5 scholarships are offered by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance.
- The Department of Tribal Development offers four scholarships.
- The Department of Higher Education offers 13 scholarships.
- The Directorate of Technical Education offers two scholarships.
- The VJNT, OBC, and SBC welfare departments offer eight scholarships.
- There are two scholarships offered by the Department of School Education and Sports.
- Two scholarships are offered by the Department of Medical Education and Research.
- Two scholarships are offered by the minority development department.
Mahadbt scholarship Eligibility criteria
Under the Mahadbt scholarship, five different scholarships are available to candidates. The following criteria are relevant to SJSA scholarships: Mahadbt government of India post-matric scholarship
- Families should earn less than Rs. 250,000 annually.
- Candidates must live in Maharashtra.
- Candidates must belong to the SC category.
- This category of candidates can choose only two courses of study.
MahaDBT Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) scholarship eligibility
MahaDBT is divided into two schemes under the technical education department’s MahaDBT directorate. These are Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojana and Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DTE). Both schemes have similar eligibility requirements and are described below:
- It is important that the candidate is an Indian citizen.
- She or he should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs.
- There should not be more than two years of gap time in the course. Graduates of deemed universities are acceptable.
- A minimum of 50% attendance is required.
- Applicants for scholarships who have been accepted through a centralized application process must also possess a Bonafide certificate.
How To Apply For MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
If you are interested in applying for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022, please follow the following steps carefully.
- First of all, you have to visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in in order to apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022. You will discover an option to apply for a Post Matric Scholarship under the tab Click below link to Proceed after visiting the above link.
- Select Post Matric Scholarship.
- Once you tap on the option of Post Matric Scholarship, you will be taken to a page with an option of New Applicant Registration.
- By tapping on the above-mentioned option again, you’ll be directed to a webpage where you’ll be asked to enter your credentials in order to register the scholarship application. Enter your credentials, and tap on Register.
- After registering, visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login and log in to your scholarship application with your username and password.
- Once you log in, you will need to fill out some required information and upload some required documents. After you have completed and uploaded all required documents, you will be able to finalize your application.
- Please remember to upload the following documents when submitting your scholarship application.
Note: When you complete the scholarship application, you must upload the following documents.
- A certificate of caste (issued by the Government of Maharashtra) is considered proof of residency.
- Certificate of Income / Income Declaration – has to be issued by a competent authority
- Certificate of Caste Validity – (Mandatory for Professional degree courses, Professional postgraduate degree courses.
- For non-Professional courses caste validity is not mandatory)
- Your HSC or SSC marksheet or your last examination marksheet.
- Certificate of Gap – Not mandatory, but mandatory if there is a gap in employment.
- Death certificate of father/guardian, if applicable.
- A ration card identifying the number of children in the family.
- Leaving certificate.
- Document indicating how many children the parents/guardians have.
After reading this article, we hope that you have gained detailed knowledge about MahaDBT Scholarship 2022. You are welcome to ask any questions you may have regarding Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship 2022 by commenting below. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
|Official Portal||Click here|
|BharatSwabhiman Home||Click here|