This article is about Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form, its registration procedure and much more. Read till the end to get full information.
The problem of unemployment in the country has gone up due to the fact that people are staying unemployed despite being educated. And this unemployment has led to a financial crisis.
All unemployed educated citizens of the state are provided employment in government departments through this scheme and Unemployment allowance along with companies and companies.
If you want to get the benefit of the scheme, you need to complete the registration process. Through their computer and mobile device, applicants can easily complete the process.
- 1 Haryana Saksham Yojana
- 1.1 Purpose Of Starting Haryana Saksham Yojana
- 1.2 Haryana Saksham Yojana Unemployment Allowance Rate
- 1.3 10 Benefits And Features Of Haryana Saksham Yojana
- 1.4 Documents Required For Haryana Saksham Yojana
- 1.5 How To Apply Haryana Saksham Yojana Online
- 1.6 Process To View Applicant’s Information On The Portal
- 1.7 Procedure For Jobs Opportunity Search
- 1.8 FAQs: Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form
- 1.9 Conclusion
Haryana Saksham Yojana
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a scheme that was launched by the State Government of Haryana to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the tune of Rs. 10,000 per person for setting up their own business.
In this article, we will discuss all aspects of the Haryana Saksham Yojana such as its objectives, eligibility criteria, and how to apply for it.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of Haryana so that they can start their own business and become self-sufficient. The scheme will also help in reducing the number of people who are dependent on government jobs.
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per person for setting up their own business. The amount will be paid in two installments – Rs. 5,000 will be paid at the time of starting the business and Rs. 5,000 will be paid after one year of successful operation of the business.
To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Haryana and should not be employed anywhere else. The applicant must also have a minimum educational qualification of the 10th standard.
The application form for the scheme can be obtained from the office of the District Industries Centre or from the website of the Department of Industries, Haryana. The completed application form along with the required documents should be submitted to the same office.
After submission of the application form, it will be scrutinized by the officials and if found eligible, the applicant will be provided with an acknowledgment slip. Once the application is approved, the applicant will be called for an interview by a Selection Committee which will finalize the list of beneficiaries.
The selected beneficiaries will then be required to submit their bank account details so that the financial assistance can be transferred to their account.
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a great initiative by the state government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. This scheme will help them in starting their own business and becoming self-sufficient. It is also a good opportunity for those who are looking for an alternative to government jobs.
|Plan||Haryana Saksham Yojana|
|through||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Objective||Providing employment and unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed of the state|
|Profit-takers||educated unemployed youth of the state|
|Class||state government scheme|
|Scheme start date||1 November 2016|
|Application Process||Online mode|
Purpose Of Starting Haryana Saksham Yojana
The Haryana Saksham Yojana was started with the intention of providing employment to the educated unemployed youth of the state. The scheme also aims at providing them with training and skill development so that they are able to find gainful employment. The scheme is being run by the Department of Employment and Self-Employment, Haryana. So far, over 1 lakh youth have benefited from this scheme.
Under this scheme, the eligible unemployed youth are provided with training in various trades such as computer hardware and networking, mobile repairing, beautician, plumbing, electrician, welding, masonry, carpenter, automobile, etc.
They are also given financial assistance for setting up their own businesses. In addition to this, they are also provided with placement assistance so that they can find suitable employment.
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a great initiative by the state government which is helping the educated unemployed youth of the state to find gainful employment. This scheme is sure to go a long way in reducing unemployment in the state.
Haryana Saksham Yojana Unemployment Allowance Rate
|Serial number||Qualification||Unemployment allowance rate|
|1.||For 10th pass youth||Rs 100 per month|
|2.||12th pass||900 rupees per month|
|3.||graduation pass||1500 rupees per month|
|4.||post-graduation pass||3000 rupees per month|
10 Benefits And Features Of Haryana Saksham Yojana
The Haryana government has come up with a new scheme called Saksham Yojana. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide employment-oriented training to the youth of Haryana. Here are 10 benefits and features of this scheme that you should know about!
- The scheme is open to all unemployed youth in Haryana between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The scheme offers training in various sectors such as agriculture, construction, IT, manufacturing, etc.
- The training will be provided by reputed institutes and companies.
- After successful completion of the training, the candidates will be given a certificate by the government.
- The government will also provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to each candidate for attending the training program.
- Candidates who are successfully placed in a job after completing the training will be given one-time financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 by the government.
- The government will also provide a transport allowance of Rs. 1,000 per month to each candidate during the training period.
- Free accommodation will be provided to candidates who come from far-off places for attending the training program.
- Candidates who successfully complete the training program will be given preference in government jobs.
- The scheme is a great opportunity for the youth of Haryana to get skilled and find employment in various sectors.
Documents Required For Haryana Saksham Yojana
The Haryana government has launched the Saksham Yojana to provide financial assistance to eligible students for pursuing higher education. The complete list of documents required for the Haryana Saksham Yojana is given below:
|Aadhar Card||Family income certificate||Age certificate|
|Basic address proof||Identity Card: Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License||Bank passbook|
|passport size photo||Educational Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation)||Registered mobile number|
How To Apply Haryana Saksham Yojana Online
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a scheme that was launched by the government of Haryana to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state.
If you are interested in applying for this scheme, then you can do so online. In this article, we will tell you how to apply for the Haryana Saksham Yojana online.
- Visit the official website of the Haryana government.
- On the homepage, you will see a link for the ‘Haryana Saksham Yojana’ under the ‘ schemes’ section.
- Click on this link and you will be redirected to the application page of the scheme.
- Here, you will have to fill in your personal details like name, address, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in all the required details, submit the application form online.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an acknowledgment slip on your registered email id or mobile number.
- Keep this slip safe as it will be required at the time of verification.
- That’s it! This is how you can apply for the Haryana Saksham Yojana online.
Process To View Applicant’s Information On The Portal
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a scheme that has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. The scheme provides monetary assistance of Rs. 2000 per month to the unemployed youth for a period of two years.
In order to avail of this benefit, candidates have to apply online on the official website of the scheme. Now, we will discuss the process of viewing applicants’ information on the portal of Haryana Saksham Yojana.
- Visit the official portal of Haryana Saksham Yojana at sakshamyojana.hry.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see a list of options on the left side of the screen
- Click on the “View Applicant’s Information” option
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter your application number and date of birth
- After entering the details, click on the “Search” button
- Your applicant information will be displayed on the screen
- You can also download this information in PDF format for future reference
This is the process of viewing applicants’ information on the portal of Haryana Saksham Yojana. Candidates who have applied for this scheme can follow this process to check their application status.
Procedure For Jobs Opportunity Search
The first step to applying for a job under the Saksham Yojana is to register yourself on the official website of the scheme. After registering, you will be given a login ID and password. With these credentials, you can log in to your account and fill out the application form.
Make sure that you fill out the form carefully and provide all the required information. Once you have submitted the form, you will be given a unique application number. Keep this number safe as it will be required at later stages of the process.
After your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the concerned authorities. If your application is found to be eligible, you will be called for an interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated to you through your registered email ID.
You must appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time. During the interview, you will be asked questions about your educational qualifications, work experience, and skills. You must answer all the questions truthfully and to the best of your ability.
If you are selected for the job, you will be given an offer letter. This letter will contain all the details of your job, including the salary and other government benefits. Once you have accepted the offer, you will be required to sign a contract with the state government.
FAQs: Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form
Q: What is the Haryana Saksham Yojana?
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a scheme that was launched by the government of Haryana in 2013-14. It is a skill development program that aims to provide training to unemployed youth in the state so that they can find employment.
The scheme offers various courses in different sectors such as IT, automobile, construction, retail, etc. The duration of the course ranges from 6 months to 1 year. After successful completion of the course, the participants are given a certificate that makes them eligible for jobs in their respective fields.
Q: Who is eligible for the Haryana Saksham Yojana?
The scheme is open to all unemployed youth in the state of Haryana who is between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Q: How can I apply for the Haryana Saksham Yojana?
You can apply for the scheme by visiting the nearest Employment Exchange Office in your district.
Q: What are the selection criteria for the Haryana Saksham Yojana?
The selection for the scheme is done on the basis of a written test which is followed by an interview.
The Haryana Saksham Yojana is a scheme launched by the state government of Haryana to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students pursuing higher education. The scheme is open to all students belonging to families with an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
Under the scheme, each student will receive an annual grant of Rs. 10,000 for a period of five years. The grant can be used to cover expenses such as tuition fees, books, and other study materials. In addition, the scheme also provides for a one-time travel allowance of Rs. 5,000 for students who need to travel outside their district to pursue their studies.
The Haryana Saksham Yojana online form is a welcome initiative that will help many talented students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds realize their academic potential. We hope you liked this article on the Haryana Saksham Yojana online form. Stay tuned for more updates!