With the pandemic, we all have been hit either directly or our friends are family has an impact of this covid-19 virus. After a long interval of time vaccines were finally available to all the individuals of India.
Two vaccines were being given out in India when was the vaccine by Bharat biotech and the other was covidshield by the Serum Institute of India. If you to get a vaccination then you have to register for the covid-19 vaccination on the Arogya Setu application or Cowin website.
When you can register to get vaccinated, then you can download the certificate online mode also. In this article, we are going to talk about the certificate of vaccination issued by the government of India.
What is the Cowin vaccination certificate?
It is the certificate that is being issued by the government of India to a person with their name, gender, vaccine name, and the date on which the person has taken the first dose of the vaccine.
It also includes the due date for the next dose of the vaccine. If a person has taken both the vaccine then, they can download the vaccine certificate and can use it at different places.
How can we download the Cowin certificate?
There are a lot of ways with the help of which you can download Cowin vaccination certificate. Each of the methods has been given one by one with steps in this article.
Download the certificate using the Cowin website.
You can download the CoWIN certificate by going to the CoWIN website. Follow the steps to do so.
- Open the browser and visit the official website of Cowin.
- After that log in using your registered mobile number.
- To do so you need to enter your mobile number and then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Put the OTP in the required field and then click on the sign-in button after that click on the certificate tab which will appear once you have received your first dose or the second dose.
- Then, click on the download option to get your CoWIN certificate.
This is how you can download the certificate using the official website of CoWIN.
Download the CoWIN certificate using the Arogya Setu app.
We can download the certificate using the Arogya Setu app by following the steps given below.
- First of all, install the Arogya Setu app on your Android smartphone or your iOS device.
- After that, open the application.
- Then, sign in using the mobile number that you had given to register yourself for the vaccination.
- After that, click on the CoWIN tab which will appear at the top.
- You need to select the vaccination certificate option.
- Here, you need to enter your reference ID followed by the download option.
This is how you can download certificates using the Arogya Setu app.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Here below, we have ensured some of the questions regarding the vaccination and the certificate of covid-19. Read each of these questions which may help you to know more about it.
Can we get a certificate in offline mode?
No, we cannot get a certificate in the offline mode the government can provide the certificate of vaccination by using online mode only.
Can we download the certificate at any time after vaccination?
Of course, we can download the certificate at any time after vaccination. All we need to do is go to the official website of CoWIN by following the steps given in the above section.
Who authorizes the vaccination certificate?
The vaccination certificate is authorized by the government of India.
These are the questions that have been asked by the people of India about the vaccine and vaccination certificate.
In this article, we learned about vaccine and vaccination certificates issued by the official Government of India. We have seen the different ways with the help of which we can download the certificate issued by the government of India.
We also learned about the CoWIN vaccination certificate. Some of the questions raised by people have also been answered in detail. If you do have any questions or queries related to this article you can ask us in the comments section given at the bottom. Thank you for reading this article.