On this page, we provide complete instructions for downloading Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Adhaar and Mobile Numbers. Since the Coronavirus pandemic, everyone has been affected. We must get vaccinated against Covid19, as we all know.
The two companies approved in India for a vaccine against Covid are Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd, which manufactures Covishield, and Bharat Biotech, which manufactures Covaxin.
A person must receive two total doses to be considered fully vaccinated. Although you can download your Covid19 vaccination certificate after receiving your first dose, you should do this as soon as possible after receiving the vaccine.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
It is common for people to download their Corona vaccination certificate after getting vaccinated. Many citizens are either old or don’t know how to download the Corona Vaccination certificate.
There are several methods to download the certificate. This article describes each method in detail to help you obtain the Cowin vaccine certificate.
Users should read the steps carefully and only use government-sponsored applications to download the certificate. Covid Vaccine certificates can be downloaded using the following methods.
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
Many places in India require the Covid vaccination certificate. Your Covid vaccination certificate is required if you are traveling by public transport.
However, an official vaccination certificate is still required for many purposes, including hotel reservations, airline tickets, train tickets, attendance checks, and visiting restaurants and sights. Many other places and events require it as well.
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG App
- Digilocker App
Vaccination doses are required for everyone over the age of 18 in India. After vaccination, the vaccination center should provide a vaccination card to the person who received the first dose or second dose.
Covid vaccination certificates from the Cowin portal and the Aarogyasetu app. Check out this article to learn how to get an online Coronavirus vaccination certificate.
Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download Online
In India, as soon as you receive your first dose of the Corona vaccination, you will receive a Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate. Once you have received two doses, you will receive your Corona Complete Vaccination Certificate.
You must download your Covid vaccination certificate to your mobile phone or print it out and take it with you. This certificate is required almost everywhere in India.
You can download a Corona vaccination certificate by providing your mobile phone number and Aadhaar number. To do this, you need to follow these simple steps.
Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
The Digilocker app allows you to store various personal documents, such as your Aadhar card, driving license, etc. You can also access government data from various departments in India with this app. These steps will help you download Corona Vaccination certificates from Digi-Locker.
- Install the Digi-Locker app by visiting the Play store if you haven’t done so already.
- Once you have completed the registration process, enter details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email address.
- After registering, click on the Central Government tab to reach the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Select the “Vaccine Certificate” option.
- Input your 13 Digit Reference ID when clicking the Vaccine Certificate link and downloading the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
Download Corona Vaccine Certificate from Umang Application
You can easily download the Covid vaccine certificate with the Umang application. These steps will guide you through the process of downloading the vaccination card from the UMANG app.
- Install the UMANG app.
- If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can do so from the Play Store.
- You can find out what’s new by opening the What’s New section on your phone.
- There is a Cowin tab in the “News” section.
- To download your vaccination certificate, click on Cowin.
- You now need to enter your mobile phone number and the OTP you have just received.
- Download the Covid vaccination certificate and confirm the beneficiary’s name.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
Cowin is the official vaccination website in India. This website can be accessed at www.cowin.gov.in. Although the website can be used for many purposes, we will only talk about how to download vaccine certificates on this page.
The following steps should guide you through the process of downloading vaccine certificates.
- Go to the official Cowin website, i.e. www.cowin.gov.in/home, using your browser.
- Once you’ve clicked on the sign-in button, you can now log in using your registered mobile number.
- Your mobile number will receive the OTP to verify your identity.
- Once logged in, you can see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination.
- Select the certificate tab under your name to see the vaccination dates.
- The Corona Vaccine Certificate can be downloaded as a PDF file by clicking the Download Button.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu is an exclusive app for Covid users. Using this application, you can detect early signs of Corona and also keep track of Corona Positive people in your vicinity. As well as your vaccination certificate, you can download it from Aarogya Setu.
- Install the Aarogya Setu App and open it if you haven’t already done so.
- Enter your phone number and OTP to register or log in.
- Go to the Cowin tab at the top of the page.
- You will now be asked to enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID by clicking on the Vaccine Certificate.
- After clicking the “Get Certificate” link, you will be able to download it to your device.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
The article gives you many easy ways to download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate. You will be provided with a direct link to download your vaccination certificate.
You can now download the Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate from your mobile device. Here are a few easy steps you can follow. On the day of your second vaccination with Covid Vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number you provided.
You are given your vaccination number and your registration number in the post. On this message, you will find a link that opens a page that contains your mobile number.
You must enter your mobile number on this page, click on get OTP, and then log in. The Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose certificate will be emailed to your mobile device when you log in. To find out more, leave a comment below.