Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction – You can correct errors in the certificate such as Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Father Name, and Dose Date from the official website.
Throughout our article, we will provide you with information about how you can get Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction done online. Hopefully, all of you read our article carefully because our article mentions that you can get your vaccine certificate rectified online sitting at home.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
Correcting a vaccine certificate online is possible only through the official website, which is a very simple and straightforward process.
After your first dose, your Vaccination Certificate is given to you, which you can get online, and if there is any error in it and you wish to have it corrected, you need to follow some procedures.
You can make changes to your certificate through CoWin App, all you need to do is provide some important information. The vaccination certificate contains all of your details, such as your name, age, gender, date of birth, photo, etc., as well as information about the vaccination, vaccination place, date, and who administered it.
You can find more information about it by visiting the official website of CoWin, whose link will be included in our article.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Rectify Errors
It is very easy to correct all errors in your certificate, but you will need some important information. In order to obtain a vaccination certificate, you must provide a 13 digit beneficiary reference ID.
Government-made vaccines have been developed to stop the spread of Coronavirus disease, and we can get these by visiting our nearest CVID centers. The vaccine has been available since 01 May 2021 for people over 18 years, and a vaccination certificate is also mailed out immediately after the first dose.
Visit the official website. After booking a slot for yourself on the official site, you can take your vaccination. According to the report, after getting the covid vaccine, the chance of getting infected with the Coronavirus is greatly reduced, but the virus cannot be completely avoided.
More than 700 million doses have been administered so far in India, and a large number of people are continuing to receive this vaccine every day.
How to Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction in CoWin?
- You must first visit the official CoWin website.
- Click here to access it: cowin.gov.in
- Then you must enter the phone number through which you registered for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- You have to fill in the OTP that will be sent to your phone number.
- After that, you need to click Verify and Proceed.
- Next, you will be taken to a new page.
- The next page will ask you to “Raise an Issue”.
- Once you click, you need to select “Certificate Correction”.
- When the new page opens, you will see an option for “What is the issue?
- Click on Correction in Certificate.
- Then check your details into self-correction, whatever you need to edit or fix.
- You can only edit your name and DOB, Gender, and Photo ID Number.
- Make sure all your details are correct after that.
- Once that’s done, click the continue button.
We would like to remind you that you can only fix the errors on your vaccination certificate once on the CoWin app.
Hopefully, our article provided you with all the information you needed about the Cowin Vaccine Certificate correction, but if you still have questions, please contact us in the comments section and we will get back to you.