Baba Ramdev’s Bhrashtachar Mitao Satyagraha brutally crushed by the government.
Government puts a black stain on the democracy of our nation.
5th June will be remembered as a black day when the Government ordered 5000 RAF officers to charge in a peaceful satyagraha, that too while they were *sleeping*.
The government applied section 144(Emergency like situation) showcasing the peaceful satyagraha as a riot.
What happened ?
1. RAF without any warrant literally kidnapped Baba Ramdev.
2. Apart from men, children and women beaten with sticks(lathicharged).
3. People dragged out of the place.
4. Both legs broken of Baba Ramdev’s close aide Ajay Arya. More than 40 people injured.
5. In spite of promising non violence the RAF aggressively charged into the sleeping public.
6. All top officials of the police force were with the RAF causing this Jalliawaala Bagh type situation.
7. Thousands of people packed in busses like chickens and thrown away at remote places.
8. People lost their belongings. Many lost their family members.
9. Most people were from different parts of the country completely new to Delhi.
10. Government took no care or made no provisions to safeguard this public.
11. Tear gas literally thrown on faces of people. A popular media reporter also got hit.
12. Pandal burnt down. Destroyed completely. Speakers broken to break the communication.
13. Electricity was removed to cunningly break down the protest.
14. Satyagraha completely crushed brutally.
The questions that arise are:
1. The biggest question is, he government is adamant to not pass an ordinance to register all black money in tax havens as national asset. WHY ? The answer is very obvious now, even to kids.
2. If satyagrahis are punished and crushed like this, and if satyagraha is considered as blackmail should people resort to methods of guns and sticks or become naxals or maoists to protest ? Or should we take up bowls and beg in government offices for our rights ?
3. Are we still living in the British era where ruling forces brutally crush any protest even when its peaceful ?
4. Where were all these forces and where was so much government aggression when 26/11 happened ?
5. People like Hasan Ali are roaming free. It takes months to arrest people arrested for 2G/CWG scams, and Baba Ramdev is arrested in 1 day of satyagrah ?
6. Did the government not have guts to attack the mob in day time ?
7. Why did Baba Ramdev get Osama Bin Laden type treatment when he is fighting against corruption ?
8. Does the government mean “Corruption is our birth right ?”. Will anyone who stands agaisnt corruption and black money will be crushed like this ?